Oxeye is a young, well-funded early-stage startup in the growing cloud native security market. Our solution is the first security testing platform designed specifically for cloud-native applications. Our vision is to help our customers secure their cloud-native application code before release, comply with security regulations, and elevate their developers' security awareness—all with minimal effort.
About the position
We are seeking a creative, curious, independent, hands-on Head of Product Management to join our dynamic and fast-paced work environment. You will lead Oxeye’s product vision and strategy.
Our ideal candidate needs to be able to break down complex problems into a roadmap that drives product development; to be creative and visionary, but still know when to be realistic and play it safe.
What you'll be doing
- Own the product strategy and feature roadmap
- Be responsible for the entire Product life-cycle; from market research through product strategy, planning, designing and working with R&D
- Collaborate with company leadership, marketing and engineering for successful product launch
- Engage with design partners and customers for effective feedback loops and adoption growth
- Drive execution against plan, anticipating risk, and leading discussion via frequent, clear communication, both internally and with partners
- Understand application security, developers and DevOps teams through community involvement and thought leadership
You Should Apply If
- 7+ years of Product Management experience in the following ecosystems - Cloud Native, Application\Cyber security, B2B and SaaS ecosystems
- Depth of experience in leading business-critical product initiatives
- Ability to take big ideas and turn them into a granulated roadmap of features with minimal guidance
- Tireless eye for detail and demonstrated and obsession with building great user experiences
- Comfortable and skilled at presenting to and gaining traction with audiences of all sizes, from our CEO to customer meetings, to company all-hands and external events
- Natural leadership. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you
- A self-motivated team player and ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight
- Written communication that is clear and effective
Oxeye has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture — we look for people who are inventors, builders, learners, collaborators, and work to be a little better every day. If these elements of culture ring true for you, join us and help innovate a new approach to cloud-native app security testing!