• Detects vulnerabilities in code that become critical only at runtime, and appear to be innocuous otherwise
• Shows which 3rd party packages are loaded, and which ones aren't
• Only needs a single container at setup, no matter how many microservices your application has
• Takes around 2 minutes to set up and deploy
• Visualizes the exact path from the Internet, through one or more other microservices, that makes a service vulnerable
• Detects vulnerabilities legacy application security tools cannot show you
Want to learn how we can help you reveal invisible security issues for your applications that run on Kubernetes?
Contact us to set up a time to chat.