Oxeye is a young, well-funded early-stage startup in the growing cloud native security market. Our solution is the first security testing platform designed specifically for cloud-native applications. Our vision is to help our customers secure their cloud-native application code before release, comply with security regulations, and elevate their developers' security awareness—all with minimal effort.
About the position
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be a crucial part of our core engineering team, getting the chance to build from scratch the fundamentals of Oxeye. Working with a talented and agile team, you will have the opportunity to grow with us and make an impact.
What you’ll be doing
- Take a leading role in the design and development of the frontend architecture
- Be accountable for major architecture decisions from design to production
- Work closely with our technical leadership and CTO
- Build a framework to support a user-friendly querying language
- Build a comprehensive UI dashboard from the ground up
- Team play - Collaborate with Product Designers and Product Managers to develop an incredible user experience
- Lead by example—do phenomenal work and help people on the team learn how you do it through mentorship and coaching
You Should Apply If
- You’re excited about our mission to help developers develop fast and stay secure
- Experience with designing enterprise grade SaaS dashboards
- Deep awareness of cross-browser tweaks and responsive design
- Strong aesthetic sense, commitment to pixel perfection, and appreciation for UX
- Experience developing web-based applications and Rest APIs
Oxeye has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture — we look for people who are inventors, builders, learners, collaborators, and work to be a little better every day. If these elements of culture ring true for you, join us and help innovate a new approach to cloud-native app security testing!