Oxeye is a young, well-funded early-stage startup in the growing cloud native security market. Our solution is the first security testing platform designed specifically for cloud-native applications. Our vision is to help our customers secure their cloud-native application code before release, comply with security regulations, and elevate their developers' security awareness—all with minimal effort.
About the position
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a crucial part of our core engineering team, getting the chance to build from scratch the fundamentals of Oxeye. Working with a talented and agile team, you will have the opportunity to grow with us and make an impact.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and implement the core foundations of Oxeye’s platform
- Research and development in the cloud native ecosystem
- Be accountable for major architecture decisions from design to production
- Work closely with our technical leadership and CTO
- Participate on an agile team, with daily scrum meetings, as well as planning meetings
- Collaborate with the brightest software engineers team members
You Should Apply If
- You’re excited about our mission to help developers harness the power of cloud-native with confidence
- 5+ years of experience in software development engineering.
- Experience with building cloud-native applications in a microservices architecture
- Familiarity with Cloud infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes & CI/CD
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with cybersecurity - Advantage
Oxeye has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture — we look for people who are inventors, builders, learners, collaborators, and work to be a little better every day. If these elements of culture ring true for you, join us and help innovate a new approach to cloud-native app security testing!